This house, stands in a tranquil rural setting and commands spectacular panorama views overlooking the Navarino Gulf and the Ionian Sea. It was built in 2000 in the heart of a 13,500 m2 olive grove, 60m above the sea level, close to the traditional unspoiled village Korifasio with its fruit markets, taverns, cafeterias and pharmacy.
The house is on two levels measuring 320 m2 of living area in total and 144 m2 of terraces and balconies
The Upper ground floor is divided in three parts on the same level:
- The main apartment consisting of an entrance hall, double bedroom with built in wardrobe and large sliding glass doors, sauna room for 2 – 3 persons, spacious bathroom with bath tab and shower, separate fully equipped kitchen with very good range of fitted cupboards, large dining - sitting area which includes an open fire place and an impressive patio-veranda closed with sliding glass doors. The patio is 52 m2 provides plenty of space for sitting, dining, talking and relaxing while enjoys marvelous views to the sea, the olive groves and the garden. Central floor heating system heats the classy black & white marble floors.
- Separate open plan room that could be used as guest room, office, storage or work shop
- Integral lockable garage with access to the main apartment and the guest room. The garage also provides access to an upgradable attic-loft of 100 m2.
The lower ground floor is divided in 2 independent apartments and the technical room:
- Apartment of 52 m2 consisting of open plan living room with kitchen, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Studio of 32 m2 with kitchen and bathroom
- The technical room, with plenty of storage space, accommodates the central heating system
The covered terrace (approx. 70 m2) of the lower ground floor could be used as parking area, open work shop, hobby area etc.
The overflow in ground concrete pool with the pool surround for loungers (Yin Yang shape) enjoys magnificent sea views.
The olive grove and the well-established garden surrounds the property on all sides. There are large paved terraces and areas of natural shade throughout the day while the land has 360 productive bio olive trees.
FURNITURE & EQUIPMENT
- House is fully-furnished, with all fixtures and fittings
- All windows and patio doors are double-glazed
- Hot water is provided by a solar heating system
- Satellite dish
- ADSL Internet connection.
The nearest village Korifasio is 2km away.
The nearest signature golf course Navarino Dunes as well the sandy beaches of the area are 5 km away (10-minute drive)
Gialova village, 15 minutes’ drive, has high quality beach-side restaurants, some housed in old stone warehouses, coffee shops, two small general stores, and three filling stations/garages. The impressive Costa Navarino Bay golf course is close by.
Pylos town, 25 minutes’ drive, in addition to its beautiful Three Admirals Square, shaded by venerable plane trees, and the 16th century castle, has an abundance of shops (including 2 supermarkets), doctors (including Pylos Health Centre), dentists, opticians, etc.
45 minutes' drive away is Kalamata International Airport, with flights to many European destinations, Athens and Thessaloniki.
Kalamata is the largest town in the area with a large hospital, castle, Old Town, museum, port, large yachting marina and a wide range of shops and department stores. The coffee shops and restaurants around the newly restored main square are very contemporary.
The newly completed motorway links Kalamata to Athens in under three hours.
Price: € 548,000